• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Ubisoft Announces Assasin's Creed Birth of a New World - The American Saga Collection!

Thagarr

Pining for the Fjords!
Creative Support
Storm Modder
Public Relations
Hearts of Oak Donator
Pirate Legend
London, UK — September 8, 2014 — Today, Ubisoft® announced the release of Assassin’s Creed® Birth of a New World - The American Saga available for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system and Windows PC versions of the game, from October 3rd, 2014.

The history of the Assassin Brotherhood is one of rebellion against tyranny. The Assassins have existed since the dawn of humanity, waging a clandestine war against their ancient enemies: The Templars. Experience the birth of modern America in Assassin’s Creed® The American Saga, an exclusive compilation which includes the following 3 Assassin’s Creed® games, available on PlayStation® 3, Xbox 360® and Windows PC:

• Assassin’s Creed® III: The American Colonies, 1775. You are Connor, warrior son of a Native American mother and British father. As the colonies draw closer to revolution, you will dedicate your life to the freedom of your clan, becoming the spark that ignites the revolution into a full blaze. Your crusade will lead you through blood-soaked battlefields and crowded city streets, to the perilous wilderness and stormy seas. You will not only witness history…you will make it.
  • Assassin’s Creed® Liberation HD: The year is 1765. As the events leading up to the American Revolution heat up in the north, Spanish forces plan to take control of Louisiana in the south – but they have yet to reckon with Aveline, a deadly Assassin who will use every weapon and ability in her arsenal on her quest for freedom.
  • Assassin’s Creed® IV Black Flag™: The year is 1715. Pirates rule the Caribbean and have established their own lawless Republic where corruption, greediness and cruelty are commonplace. Among these outlaws is a brash young captain named Edward Kenway. His fight for glory has earned him the respect of legends like Blackbeard, but also drawn him into the ancient war between Assassins and Templars, a war that may destroy everything the pirates have built. Welcome to the Golden Age of Piracy.
For the latest news on Ubisoft collectible merchandise, please visit and like the page www.facebook.com/ubicollectibles.

Attachments

• AC_BOANW_PC_INLAY_3D_UK-2.png
    AC_BOANW_PC_INLAY_3D_UK-2.png
    753 KB · Views: 19
I have a feeling releases like this are going to start becoming a little more common seems prety much a mirror of what Tropico is doing which is fine.

One thing to say though just a comment like an old guy shouting at the TV, sweet father Robert of internet forgive my use of caps.

UBISOFT HEY YOU KNOW THOSE AKELLA GAMES SEA DOGS AND SO ON YEAH WE WANT A PACK OF THOSE THANKS NOT YOUR DAMM ASSASIN CREED X,Y OR Z GAMES FROM A YEAR OR TWO AGO!!!!

*straightens his Morion* though i am not %100 sure they could do that they are defiantly involved in that situation somewhere.

Allso that facebook page looks prety awesome : )

Yeah, it is a cheap way for them to make some money without actually having to make more of an investment, Capitalism at it's finest!

We are slowly making progress on the voting over at GOG.com, I really think that is our only shot at getting any of these games re-released. Ubisoft, Akella and Disney all lost interest a long time ago. POTC currently has 269 votes, CoAS currently has 195, and Sea Dogs currently has 193! We could certainly use a bit more publicity about the voting!

**EDIT**
Links fixed! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I wish i could do more for raising awareness but i don't have any social media accounts just a few forum accounts like this and a couple of friends locally all of which have no interest in the game whatsoever :thumbsdown2

Back