• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Ultima 7

T'Flok

Rocketeer
I found that game quite interesting. :dance Got the part one and part two from Abondonia.. and guess what? there's ingame cheating system if you launch the game with a certain name and in part 2 of the game which is called The Serpent Isle I found out that you can make your female Avatar/character totally nude! :woot
Apart from that the game really is worth the download! You can talk with people, you can interact with objects, you can move objects, you can kill monsters, you can sleep, you can steal, you can sail with a ship, you can have npcs who can join with your party and whatever (I still have to figure things out like cooking and milking a cow.. lol I just need to find the right equipment). It runs on this new DosBox just fine now.. old DosBox lagged hard.

So what do ya think? Wanna see pics? :woot

The Ultima series was a classic! I spent many hours dungeon crawling, among other things! I can't remember if I ever did get around to milking a cow myslef! xD:

My favorite of the series was actually a spinoff, Ultima Underworld: The Stygian Abyss! This game simply blew me away, it was really the first immersive 3D RPG that actually made you feel as though you were actually in a dungeon and your life was in danger! For it's time, the visual effects were groundbreaking! And the gameplay was so immersive it was scary ...literally! This was the first computer game I ever played that sent shivers down my spine! I haven't played it for ages, but I would bet it would still stack up against any RPG out there today. Richard Garriott meeds to get back to making good games again, instead of flying around in a Russian Soyuz and hitching a ride on the ISS!!

The Ultima series was a classic! I spent many hours dungeon crawling, among other things! I can't remember if I ever did get around to milking a cow myslef! xD:

My favorite of the series was actually a spinoff, Ultima Underworld: The Stygian Abyss! This game simply blew me away, it was really the first immersive 3D RPG that actually made you feel as though you were actually in a dungeon and your life was in danger! For it's time, the visual effects were groundbreaking! And the gameplay was so immersive it was scary ...literally! This was the first computer game I ever played that sent shivers down my spine! I haven't played it for ages, but I would bet it would still stack up against any RPG out there today. Richard Garriott meeds to get back to making good games again, instead of flying around in a Russian Soyuz and hitching a ride on the ISS!!

HE WHAT!?! :shock

Glad someone likes the Ultima series. :woot Never played Ultima Underworld: The Stygian Abyss yet.. just got into playing one of those games.. lol. xD:

WTH!?! :shock He owns a moon rover? xD: Damn. Lord British indeed. :cheeky

I'm currently playing Ultima 7 part 1 with Exult (a amazing program!) and with Exult Studio I was able to polymorph my Ultima 7 Part 1 Avatar into a naked chick! :woot I also like that you can get a ship there fast and sail around! I like those Vikingish ships.. they're so awesome.. one ship there even has a wooden naked woman statue as a prow and the ship's name is The Lusty Wench. xD: it currently rests in the Buccaneer's Den. :woot

Only thing I hate about that game is the darn long dialogues. I joined with that darn Fellowship and now I have to deliver somekind of letter to someone in Minoc or whatever the name of that place is. :wacko: Uh wish I had a notebook or something. Then there is that horrible murder which I have to solve. :wacko:
Then there's a thief in Paws and.. and.. uhh. Is this game linear or I can do whatever I want? Because there's a buttload of stuff to do. xD:

I played it once eons ago on a school computer - strangely enough, even with the naked chicks, it was school-approved. :rofl

...just what kinda school did you go to Stallion?? :?

The most my school approved was Oregon Trail on a Apple IIE!

Pleh.. Lord British gave me a ship without a prow statue. No wonder it's free. <_<

So I bought a ship called "The Beast". xD: Stored all my unused items there. 8)

Back