• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Un-cursed Flying Dutchman

Legendary_Spider

Why is the rum always gone?
2D Artist
Provisional
Storm Modder
I see the skeleton figure head has been removed. Nice work.
me.gif

However, there are some issues that need addressing:

1. Her sails don't look right. they look really weird. I don't know what it is, but something about them is off. They almost look like they're made of paper.
dunno.gif
[attachment=6641:moddingNGINE 2011-06-23 09-29-02-76.jpg]

2. The rope ladders aren't connecting onto the crow's nests on the main and fore masts. Look closely at these screens. [attachment=6642:moddingNGINE 2011-06-23 09-29-29-44.jpg] [attachment=6643:moddingNGINE 2011-06-23 09-30-02-46.jpg]

3. The metal trim around the cannon ports is supposed to be golden lions with their mouths wide open.

4. Also, the bowspirit seems a little too short.
dunno.gif

Sorry if I stepped on anyone's toes here. I just noticed she that she's still needs work.
sailr.gif

Maybe I didn't make it clear enough that I intended to replace this old thing with the new re-texture of the Cursed Dutchman. :facepalm
Anyway... that's what I'm planning to do soon. I'll release this ship alongside a few other things in the near future.

Not unless I can somehow figure out how to get Maya to work properly. I'm more likely to be abducted by aliens, quite frankly. :modding

Back