• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Uninstall??

CalicoJack

Landlubber
Not having played POTC for quite a while, I decided to uninstall it today. Can't uninstall, either from the start menu or from control panel. All it says is "maintanance run". Also tried from safe mode, same result. What do I need to do to uninstall?
Sorry if this has been posted before.

Thanks,

CalicoJack

Open up the PotC directory and see if there's an UNWISE.exe you can run.

<!--QuoteBegin-Pieter Boelen+Jul 3 2005, 08:28 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Pieter Boelen @ Jul 3 2005, 08:28 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Open up the PotC directory and see if there's an UNWISE.exe you can run.
<div align="right">[snapback]120929[/snapback]</div><!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Nope, no UNWISE.exe. Quite puzzeled by this, haven't had this kind of trouble before. Any other suggestions?

CalicoJack

No UNWISE.exe? I dont think theres a way to uninstall it, unless you want to go through manually deleting all folders to do with PotC. I advise doing this as a last resort, but delete the "Bethesda Softworks" folder, and any other PotC folder you have, then put the first disc in and see if it'll install.

Back