• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Unusual CTD in sailing mode (build 11)

iamthejarha

Landlubber
I'm getting a CTD that I haven't seen mentioned anywhere else. It doesn't happen when a `pirate-hunting` quest has been activated--or any quest, for that matter. It's happened to me twice, and has happened to a friend of mine twice in rapid succession. What happens is this:

In sailing mode (usually in battle), when I go into the Passengers menu through F2 to change my officers, the game will CTD upon exiting the main F2 screen. The problem is that it doesn't happen every time--like I said, it's only happened to me twice, and I've been playing build 11 for a week solid. On the other hand, it happened in my friend's game (same computer) twice within five minutes.

Has anyone else run across this problem? Because it seems to be intermittent, I'm not sure if pressing 'T' before leaving port has any effect, and I don't know how to turn on/check the error logs when it does CTD. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated, since it's a pretty irritating little bug.

Back