• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Updating the Russian Translation

1: How far are you into the game? Have you been to the port yet without fast travel?

Try starting a FreePlay as a Spanish character with any background that starts you at San Juan. From there sail to Havana port, then go to the town centre and see if the same happens.
In FreePlay there is a transition to the port. So it's something in the Ardent storyline.
2: Do you find that chest in any other ship which you board? Not your own - attack an enemy ship, fight your way to the cabin, duel the captain and then see if the chest is there. If it is, I can easily add it to the quest cabin. If it's not, assume you bring the chest with you when you take over a new ship for yourself. Likewise, a captured ship will have a ship's locker and a weapon chest containing random equipment, but only the ship's locker and weapon chest in your own cabin will contain whatever you put there, and they'll continue to contain your equipment when you take a new ship for yourself.
It seems that this is only in the quest location.

Attachments

• 1714566052125.png
    1714566052125.png
    909.5 KB · Views: 4
Where were you in the story when you were trying to fast travel to Havana port?
This happens after I return from the slave mine to the city of Havana with the team. The location where the tavern is located, I still need to talk to the captain of the ship. Most likely this is an isolated incident in the plot, because after that I got a port.

Yes, that is a special incident. Your crew is supposed to meet you in the port but they haven't got there yet. To make sure they arrive when they should, I programmed a quest case to happen when you go to the port gate. The fast travel mechanism may block fast travel to the port if the reload to the port is being used for a quest.

Back