• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Verruckt Mod's

leongt

Master Mariner
Hi I'm new to this forum, been hanging out at the piratehideout forum and I've just finished playing POTC [ clean install ] and I throught I would give some mod's a try, I used the keep on playing mod and wanted to use the verruckt mod's but none of them work, I used the mod installer but just got error message's, I have the European version of POTC, would this be the problem why the mod's don't work, have also tryed them with build 11.1 installed with the same error's

the mod I wanted to try were the, join the military, become a pirate, but as I said in the case with the military mod when I tryed to install it I got an error message saying, Christofor Manuel De Alecar_Dialog.h was not found, their is a file by that name but it dosent have the h on the end of it that I could see.

great thank's for the info, have just started playing the build after finishing the clean install of POTC, is the keep on playing mod in the build too, not that it matters becouse that mod installe's ok.

yep the keep on playings in the build two. if your unsure what mods are in the build take a look at the build readme. :yes

You can use the Patcher on top of the build (if the code of the section you want to replace hasn't changed), but please _never_ use the Mod Pack Installer (or whatever it's called, I forget the name) from Draksen, as that will _totally overwrite_ the build.

Oh, right, and the `play-past`-end was one of the _first_ mods to go in the build lo these 9 (wow!) months ago. :yes

Back