• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Very Limited With Free Time

Luke159

Buccaneer
Storm Modder
Hy partner has given birth to our second child and he is very demanding at the moment as is expected with all new borns, he wants feeding every 2 to 3 hours so right now i will not be very active. Officerpuppy, i will pass all work i have currently done which is not much over to you as soon as i get some spare time. I will try to get a few hours here and there to get what i want done but right now that will not be possible for at least a few weeks for obvious reasons with the new born baby who at this moment in time hasn't been given a name although we call him Zach as that was the name we was going to call him at first. Other reasons that i do not wish to disclosse at this moment in time has ment i'm not able have the amount of spare time i once had for modding. :onya

Congratulations mate! :cheers

I hope everything goes well for you and your new family, and you are able to return as quickly as circumstances permit!

It is good to hear of your newborn and I hope and pray all goes well for your family! God bless you and may you and your new addition have peace as much as possible. I have three boys so i can definitely relate mate. Cheers! :cheers

Hope to see your work in the near future. :sail

Indeed Congratulations on increasing the size of your crew.

A most joyous event. They say 6 months is not too early for potty training.

Thanks guy's. :onya

Well how things are today babies are expected to be able to walk before they are 1 years old, talk before they are 18 months old and be potty trained by 2 years old, ready for play school at 3 years old. :shock

A sleepless night as the baby woke up for a feed waking out 2 and a half year old son up who remained awake, i'm falling asleep now just waiting for the baby to wake up because he's due for a feed, hopefully then we will get sokme sleep and have a better nights sleep.

Will do OP, just got a few little things i want to check before i pass it all over to you, i should have some spare time later tomorrow or Wednesday night. :onya

I always heard they will either talk first or walk first. It takes to much brain power to figure out both at the same time.

We adopted both of ours from China and started teaching them simple sign language as a means of early communication. Worked out pretty well. We missed out on that whole first year of eating, sleeping and pooping. I have also heard of parents using sign language with their biological children. It helps alleviate some of the frustration. Of Course you may want to wait until they have a bit motor control.

Enjoy,
Greg.

Congrats on the baby Luke !
@Bumpkin: Any ideas on where to find info about signs for babies ? i was alwas curious about that subject !

Back