• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Where do I find the Researcher's outfit?

Fluen

Freebooter
The tailors offer me all the other variations of the Researcher's outfit: gunner, surgeon and quartermaster, but not the unmodified version. Where should I look for it?

It's been assigned to America because someone decided to use it for the FreePlay character Robert Fulton.

As America is Guest Nation 1 in the later two periods and Sweden is Guest Nation 1 in most other periods, you could buy the outfit if you enable Sweden in the "Options" menu and then conquer a colony with a tailor's shop on behalf of Sweden. You might need to start a new game for this to take effect. (Or you could start a new game in "Revolutions" or "Napoleonic" periods and then visit Alice Town or Governor's Harbor.)

I have discovered, that I can't take Bridgetown and Speightstown for myself. :mad: So I've decided to make them Swedish, as that is the only nation not hostile to me. You've just answered my question about a Swedish tailor.

Back