• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved where is the location of gunsmith?

It is indeed Grenada.

Why can you not access?
And what exactly do you mean by that?

I can not find where it is. I get in touch with the people on the street, and they tell me "the house to the left facing the wall as soon as I enter the colony", but nothing happens, I can not enter.

Is it because I did not enable the weapons to have quality?

Yes, that is probably the reason, and you probably won't find the blacksmiths in any other town either. You can check that easily - Bonaire is next to Grenada, and Kralendijk should have a blacksmith.

The purpose of the gunsmith and blacksmiths is to improve the quality of your weapons. This can't happen if you have disabled weapons quality, so they're redundant. ;)

If you want the blacksmiths, you'll need to enable weapons quality and you'll probably need to start a new game. Partly because the entrances to the blacksmiths' shops are added when the towns are set up at the start of a game, and partly because changing the settings for weapon quality in the middle of a game may not work properly.

Back