• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

where my topic gone?

mrpirate101

Landlubber
i posted a topic to get people to help with my new mod, and for some reason that topic no longer exists. was it deleted or am i missing something here

i posted a topic to get people to help with my new mod, and for some reason that topic no longer exists. was it deleted or am i missing something here

Check the brainstorming forum. It may have been moved there.

Cap'n Drow

I've already fixed the .exe and 7z files. Check the release thread for more details. Re-download the file(s) and you should be good to go.

Cap'n Drow

Was it that former French ship topic? The one you wanted to find plans for or something to that effect?

I don't see it around either. I was going to post on it and suggest you post in the Storm engine modeling section.

I think it got lost in moving somewhere cause I clicked move topic to storm engine modelling but I cant find it either :modding

well my topic has been completely lost i cant find it anywhere, it's not in brainstorming, neither is it in storm engine modding. can i re-do my topic and if so where do i put it

Back