• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help where to find/buy matchlock musket??

pricerobert1019

Landlubber
I am trying to start the caleuche dlc, I just spent hours hunting down the amulet but now im told I need to find a specific musket (naval rifle isnt good enough for the guy) to talk to the indian... sigh... anyone know where I could buy a matchlock musket? if there is no fixed location than are there any mods that let me get the black pearl without doing this cursed quest? (I have black pearl mod that replaces the flying dutchman). Originally, I wanted to quest for it but at this point I just want me pearl.

I am trying to start the caleuche dlc, I just spent hours hunting down the amulet but now im told I need to find a specific musket (naval rifle isnt good enough for the guy) to talk to the indian... sigh... anyone know where I could buy a matchlock musket? if there is no fixed location than are there any mods that let me get the black pearl without doing this cursed quest? (I have black pearl mod that replaces the flying dutchman). Originally, I wanted to quest for it but at this point I just want me pearl.
Hi, that musket I think you get in the tutorial mission in the chest on the Puebla ship.

They can also be found in treasures.

Last edited:
Back