• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Where's the FTP?

rockbox

Landlubber
so i was interested in a mod some lad was talkin about and he said he uploaded it to the FTP,and i cant find it.can someone help?thanks!

<!--quoteo(post=335868:date=Jul 8 2009, 06:52 AM:name=rockbox)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (rockbox @ Jul 8 2009, 06:52 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=335868"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->so i was interested in a mod some lad was talkin about and he said he uploaded it to the FTP,and i cant find it.can someone help?thanks!<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Download FTP Commander and then open it and to folders will pop up. Double click on PiratesAhoy! PotC Files and then find where he put the mod

<!--quoteo(post=335902:date=Jul 7 2009, 06:41 PM:name=Captain Maggee)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Captain Maggee @ Jul 7 2009, 06:41 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=335902"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=335868:date=Jul 8 2009, 06:52 AM:name=rockbox)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (rockbox @ Jul 8 2009, 06:52 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=335868"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->so i was interested in a mod some lad was talkin about and he said he uploaded it to the FTP,and i cant find it.can someone help?thanks!<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Download FTP Commander and then open it and to folders will pop up. Double click on PiratesAhoy! PotC Files and then find where he put the mod
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

thanks mate!

It would be a seriously good idea if our CoAS players would check the PotC Build Mod forums too.
There's a lot of worthwhile information there and I mean a LOT!
Things like FTP login information are stickied there for everyone to see.

Back