• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Who plays sims 3?

ugh, this forum makes me feel like my computer is crap and that I'm poorer than dirt, I'm not watching this topic any longer...

yeah i know how ya feel.doesn't help i've lost me copies of potc and coas .but i missed the site and wanted to see what work had been done.can't wait till i can manage to get the games back.things look great :D

We have seemed to get a bit off topic in this thread tommy, my apologies mate. I was only trying to answer your and Jonty's questions.

The reason I do know as much about current hardware as I do is because I have spend quite a bit of time looking it up on the internet before I actually buy and build my systems. Because I built them myself, I was able to put together systems that were much cheaper than buying a prebuilt computer with the same specs. It took me a good year to save up the spare cash to be able to buy all the components for the one in my sig, and I still recycled a few parts from my old computer as well.

When your poor like us mate, the only way to get the things you want is to work your ass off for them! And to tell you the truth, I much prefer it that way! :onya

rbray14, good to see you back around mate! :dance

i play it sometimes but when u get anything possilbe it become boring also the game is very buggy with each new expansion the bugs grow bigger and bigger they just want to make money and it make me mad

My windows 7 experience index is.
Processor: 7.3
Memory: 7.5
Graphics: 7.4
Gaming Graphics: 7.4
Hard Drive: 5.9

I was going to buy a faster hard drive but i don't fancy reinstalling everything again, so i will make do with what i have, also i have the sims 3 and all the expansion packs but i never play it. I buy them all for my partner and install them on my computer in case one day i feel a change of scenery is needed (that day has yet to come though).

Back