• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Whoa, who needs light?

seaturtle

Landlubber
Come on Modders whats the deal here? I thought these mods were to be realistic?

Whoneedslight.jpg

Sure don't need a flashlight ( if they would have had them ) with these guards around. :wp

Ohaprettysilvermusket.jpg

Ain't that pretty............... :facepalm

they must have them too polished :facepalm
come on modders check ur mods before release them if they dont fit ingame like they suppose dont share em :cheers

Mates, Funny guys, give it a rest. This one's already been ID'd on the bug tracker. Have you seen the sheer numbers of things added by our mod team? I would call Officerpuppy's efforts nothing short of superhuman and am really surprised there are as few problems as there are. This mod is FREAKIN AWESOME! I'm just totally psyched that we got an authentic Matchlock in game! I love it man! So what if they just got em back from the chrome shop. ;) I like shiney stuff.

MK

It's a known bug gentelmen and has been addressed in the yet to be released patch, although those jokes were amusing. :dance

Mates, Funny guys, give it a rest. This one's already been ID'd on the bug tracker. Have you seen the sheer numbers of things added by our mod team? I would call Officerpuppy's efforts nothing short of superhuman and am really surprised there are as few problems as there are. This mod is FREAKIN AWESOME! I'm just totally psyched that we got an authentic Matchlock in game! I love it man! So what if they just got em back from the chrome shop. ;) I like shiney stuff.

MK

i usually read only my own posts :urgh

The only thing about the two musket mine is dull and use and your is all dress up and ready for the prom. Dose its shoot are its stand there looking pretty? :shrug

A crazy swede with a dull gun. :razz

longgun1c.jpg

Back