• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Fixed Why my opium den is empty?

Opium smuggling has been disabled generally, not in any one storyline, because it is horribly bugged in ways that damage gameplay in general, not just the quest.

The opium den itself is still open so you can buy the stuff for your own use. But whoever set up the denizens forgot to set their login times, so they follow normal business hours. If you went in at night, or even early in the morning, they wouldn't show up.

Download this and copy the files into place. There's a revised character file for Jamaica which sets the denizens to show up 24 hours a day, though this won't take effect until you start a new game. So there is also a "console.c". Press F12 while you are outside the den, "console" should set login times for the denizens, and they should then appear regardless of time of day.

Attachments

• opium.zip
    10.2 KB · Views: 227
Opium smuggling has been disabled generally, not in any one storyline, because it is horribly bugged in ways that damage gameplay in general, not just the quest.
Shame, really.
There was a lot of fancy stuff in there, I think.

Too fancy.
I remember what happens when that level of fanciness doesn't work... :facepalm

Back