• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Wicked Pirate City Jamaica

Walter Kennedy

Bandit Of Barbados
Storm Modder
At of them al this is my favorite documentary, this video shows rare 17th century artifacts: Tortoise shell combs, pewter mugs, and plates a computer model of Port Royal Jamaica, A cool main character Thomas Blakewey who becomes privateer, it shows a wine jar under water, a jewerly box, a complete history involving the how Jamaica became a real pirate town who were not favored by god, it shows several acheologists working to discover artifacts: the American and french teams who take pictures of a site, readings from Alexander Exquemeline's book American zee Rovers, straight from the British Libray in London, it is a great documentary I could not resist putting this on here enjoy!

This is a good one indeed mate, though they didn't get everything quite right, they did do an excellent job. Out of all the real story's that they could have told though, I was a bit disappointed that they decided to make one up. Still, it is well worth watching! :onya

Back