• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Wildlife expansion

tommy61157

Unofficial Pirate Potato
Staff member
QA Tester
Provisional
Storm Modder
I posted these as ideas on the GitHub: Idea: Add Wildlife to the Beaches, Jungles, Caves, and Ocean · Issue #85 · PiratesAhoy/new-horizons and Idea: Add fishing to the game as a collect-a-thon mechanic · Issue #86 · PiratesAhoy/new-horizons

I just think there's a lot of wildlife in the Caribbean and it would be cool to see it reflected aesthetically especially since we're working now on an engine that can handle a lot more.

Also, fishing would be a cool collection mechanic to the game I think since there are so many different actual fish in the Caribbean, I think this can be a cool little side mechanic people can do for fun and go to different islands, beaches, etc. to catch the different fish, just a fun side thing maybe.

Posting here to gauge interest and also to see if there's possibly any other ideas for this I haven't thought of. Would love to hear more thoughts on this! :)

Back