• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Wind Speed

Plywoodmouth_1

Landlubber
Hey folks,

I want to change the minimum wind speed and set it so I can still move about in battle, could someone help me with this, what file do I edit?

Oh I'm playing the Combined Mod 3.2, any help would be appreciated :).

Look in Program/Weather. Several of the files there cover how weather/wind is currently implemented. Look specifically at WhrSky and WhrWeather

The files in the init file there cover conditions by hour. You will have to play with the files a while to get what you want. It isn't a simple one field fill.

MK

I think that the weather files in the latest GoF have been modified to make calms less likely. You could download, but not install, GoF and use its weather files to replace yours. (Make sure to back up all the files you replace.) I've used that trick once, and it worked beautifully.

Thank you for the info folks :), I've opened WhrSky and I have no idea what to change lol.

Post Captain if I do what you say, what files do I replace? oh and could you post the files I need here, the mod is rather big and my connection speed is slow heh.

Back