• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

WIP - Pirate Brig

Captain Murphy

Actually a Captain
TOP CONTRIBUTOR
Programmer
Public Relations
Hearts of Oak Donator
Pirate Legend
Based on the same hull design as the Ontario, just opened up the waist, swapped to a stern instead of gallery, and added a wheel.

SIvB4bX.png

0pjRk6B.png

U8Tn6jQ.png

MHhIzgc.png

Worked a few hours and found a bunch of flipped normals and other odd items. :mad:
Submitted to the asset store a few minutes ago, takes around a month to approve them. Also updated the cannons with a different UV so they aren't white, lol.

3Vydytx.png

58EJnYC.png

jpF6UVM.png

0sHRVMK.png

Also got a youtube vid up going over the model and showing it in a bit of detail.

Watched the video yesterday; pretty darn awesome, mate! :woot

Also, you need more subscribers on your YouTube channel. :shock

Watched the video yesterday; pretty darn awesome, mate! :woot

Also, you need more subscribers on your YouTube channel. :shock
We are posting specific videos under the Salty Sea Dogs channel and it is pretty new so no followers on it yet.

We are posting specific videos under the Salty Sea Dogs channel and it is pretty new so no followers on it yet.
Do you want more? Perhaps you can post some links on the PA! YouTube/Facebook/Twitter pages.
I don't have much opportunity these days to do that myself, but I'll gladly help you in your way so you can make some use of it. :doff

Back