• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved Build 14 Beta 2.3 upgrade to beta 3

hawkster22

Landlubber
Hey guys

I might be double posting this , hence the official first forum has over 85 pages , now I did not want to go threw all of them since this question might not have been asked in the first place

So as the title say's will you release a update that will upgrade beta 2.3 or must I re-download the whole 2 Gig over again and get part 1 and 2 ?

Please advise , cause it would be cool if there was like a smaller version or that I could download instead

Thanks for the help , and keep up the great work , I really am impressed with the new build !

You have to re-download, I'm afraid. Making a "light" installer is easier said than done.

No I understand no worries , Just wanted to know if you guys were intending to make one .

Thank you for the Swift reply ! and personally I cant wait to get my hand on the new build !

Keep up the great work and great community !

I thought about making one, but decided against it. More version would cause even more confusion and installation issues.
So I decided to just make one version only and even that is apparently already confusing. :facepalm

BTW: Thread moved to the Build forum.

Back