• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Collecting unique features of New Horizons compared to other Sea Dogs titles and mods

DH27

Sailor
Staff member
Administrator
QA Tester
Public Relations
Hi everybody,

after talking with @Mirsaneli, who told me that New Horizons has implemented steam ships, submerging of the Flying Dutchman and even a Kraken, I had the idea to collect some of the unique features that aren't to be found in any other Sea Dogs title or mod and put them all onto a new subpage of the New Horizons page on Home - PiratesAhoy!. Maybe I am particularily clueless but given that I am a frequent visitor of the forum and discord and had no idea that these features even exist up until now, I think it would be great to put them onto a dedicated place on the website to show more people how unique New Horizons truly is in the Sea Dogs space.

Hence, I would very much appreciate if somebody could point out any other unique feature (maybe even with a screenshot or video?) that I could put on the website.

Back