• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Fixed Corpse has no money

@Jason you know for sure you didn't had auto loot enabled?
As an added note: Auto Loot IS enabled by default. So when you loot a corpse that you killed yourself, the only stuff on the corpse should be whatever is left.
Any money, sword and pistol should already be in your inventory by then.

You can mark this as "Confirmed". Dungeon raids at Antigua and Barbados failed to yield any gold from corpses. Auto loot is indeed enabled so their weapons teleported straight into my pocket. There was no gold either from auto-loot or when searching the corpses for ammo and additional weapons.

No money on the corpse is quite normal. But no money from Auto Loot not so much.
Any idea when that started happening?

No money on the corpse is quite normal. But no money from Auto Loot not so much.
Any idea when that started happening?
I might have accedently removed it while working on the skills etc.
Like I said before code was all over the place :p, if you created an officer this was actually done twice, after his first set up he was completely deleted and done again. So I had to rewrite stuff and maybe in the process I accedently deleted the money part. I have a good idea where to look.
I will look into it.

I think adding this:
Code:
if (!CheckAttribute(chref,"Money")) {
        chref.Money = GetRandCharMoney(chref, makeint(Rand(15)+10));
    } else {
        if (sti(chref.Money) == 0) chref.Money = GetRandCharMoney(chref, makeint(Rand(15)+10));
    }

to the function CheckCharacterSetup should do the trick.
It doesn't matter where in the function it's placed.

I made a version here, please test.

Attachments

• Leveling.c
    71.8 KB · Views: 89
Thanks! :cheers

Have you got any idea how this ended up disappearing?

Thanks! :cheers

Have you got any idea how this ended up disappearing?
It was hidden in one of the levelup functions :p.
This function was called when creating someone. I didn't think it to be neccecary. Seems it was.

Back