• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

East India Trading Company

maczek008

Landlubber
Hello everyone :gday
I would have EITC flag in Storyline Hornblower, but I do not know how to do it :modding Can you help me? :rolleyes: I play the mod Build 14 Beta 1 Patch 5 :keith

:gday

The Hornblower story is a military affair. Would you be interested in starting Hoist the Colors and using the EITC flag and uniform there?

In the PotC storyline, you'll get the EITC flag as personal flag at some point automatically.

Sorry for such a post under the post but I have another question. What is a good program to open the file tga? :keith

I use Paint Shop Pro 7, but had to buy it. Format Factory is free and will convert a TGA to another format so that you can view it.

You probably need TX Converter first (available here). The game's textures are in TGA.TX format, and this program converts them to normal TGA files.
Then, I'd recommend GIMP 2.6 to view/edit/convert the TGA files. That program is similar to Photoshop, but is available for free download here. :doff

Select your modified file on the left side of the program, then press Convert and you should get some options.
Generally, the default ones will do. Then press the Convert button in this new window and it should work.

I am doing as you say but it pops up table :urgh shown in the photo http://img600.imageshack.us/i/beztytuukry.png/

I am doing as you say but it pops up table :urgh
Ah, that's probably because I forgot to warn you about something. :facepalm
GIMP will show a few pop-up windows when you save a TGA file, and one thing you have to do is un-check the 'RLE compression' option.
You only get this option when saving the file for the first time, or by overwriting another (or the same) file by clicking 'Save As'.
For some reason, if you don't un-check the box, the file shows up like in your example in TX Converter.

At least you got the flag anyway. :onya

Back