• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Eliminating Capster clan(onboard San Gabriel) to find Mechanic(Henrick Vedecker)?

kian70

Landlubber
Hello again,
well I've been following "in the CoAS" questline, and I got to Eva ship,talked to old woman about mechanic and ...
now I don't know what to do,cuz eliminating capster clan is somehow impossible. What is the way to go to Mechanic?(Henrick Vedecker)

The barmaid will help you, afterwards her boyfriend the redcoat from Tartarus will join you for the final fight.

The barmaid will help you, afterwards her boyfriend the redcoat from Tartarus will join you for the final fight.

barmaid just got axed. boyfriend won't talk. is this a waiting issue? can't get into the gabriel either, still locked, ut finished the fight with the assasin and his buddies. no more clues. no more conversations. ideas?

You don't really need the boyfriend. If you did the barmaid part, there should only be four enemies inside, which you should be able to handle.

You don't really need the boyfriend. If you did the barmaid part, there should only be four enemies inside, which you should be able to handle.

You're right. I made the mistake of looking ahead in the game (so I could plan for the inevitable blood pressure asssaults) and I was in too big of a hurry to finish. I did get them, pretty easily (I'm level 40 about now, and not even Admiral Crapper can dent my buffness) and finally got past the all-time horrific swimming exam to get out of this mess. I declare victory, and shall now go home..:) By the way, I found out that you *can* in fact move a little on the swimming thing. In fact, it's almost a requirement. You do not need to freeze at a 90 degree angle to get to your invisible corvette (which is what they should have named it: Casper).

Phew...I am sooooo glad this is over. Beers on me! I may have no food for my ships but boy, I got plenty o' piasters! Heh heh.

Back