• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

"Find Danielle" dialogue option without continuation

mdmaX

Landlubber

If Melee skill Less than 8 – Outside Town Gate – Auto-walk & talk to 3 men - Knocked out – Transported to Mine - Leborio Drago talks to you - Soldier talks to you – leaves – Mine Commandant arrives and talks to you ( choice to get out of Mine – buy freedom or lead slave revolt )

If I choose "let me get you out of here first, then you can answer my questions" - nothing happens. Even when I kill all the guards, he just stands in place and does nothing.

Other dialogue options seem to work fine.

Attachments

• c351efda4c3dc4fb8aa019fe87ec8052.jpg
    c351efda4c3dc4fb8aa019fe87ec8052.jpg
    410.5 KB · Views: 22

If Melee skill Less than 8 – Outside Town Gate – Auto-walk & talk to 3 men - Knocked out – Transported to Mine - Leborio Drago talks to you - Soldier talks to you – leaves – Mine Commandant arrives and talks to you ( choice to get out of Mine – buy freedom or lead slave revolt )

If I choose "let me get you out of here first, then you can answer my questions" - nothing happens. Even when I kill all the guards, he just stands in place and does nothing.
First, what happened outside the town gate? Were you knocked out and then teleported to the mine? Or did you fight the thugs and then walk to the mine?

What is your Leadership skill? How did the dialog with the soldier go?

The dialogs with the soldiers are mostly linear, apart from the mine commander - he asks you for money for your release and you have the choice to pay or not. Presumably you paid. After that, you talk with him about the tablets. The commander tells you the tablets were destroyed in a landslide but one of the slaves helped someone who came to copy the tablets. So you've gone back to Leborio Drago, leading to the dialog in your first screenshot. From here it's the same as if you'd had high enough Melee to fight the kidnappers back at the town gate.

Now you want to free Leborio. You won't do that by killing soldiers. You need to make another deal. Who did you pay for your own release? Perhaps you can pay the same person for someone else's release...

The dialogs with the soldiers are mostly linear, apart from the mine commander - he asks you for money for your release and you have the choice to pay or not. Presumably you paid. After that, you talk with him about the tablets. The commander tells you the tablets were destroyed in a landslide but one of the slaves helped someone who came to copy the tablets. So you've gone back to Leborio Drago, leading to the dialog in your first screenshot. From here it's the same as if you'd had high enough Melee to fight the kidnappers back at the town gate.

Now you want to free Leborio. You won't do that by killing soldiers. You need to make another deal. Who did you pay for your own release? Perhaps you can pay the same person for someone else's release...
I walked to the commander in his house right outside the mine, yet no dialogue pops up.

Put this file into your "PROGRAM" folder. While standing in front of the commander, press F12. You should get a message "Executed Console". Then try talking to the commander.

Attachments

• console.c
    35.3 KB · Views: 25
Back