• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Funny/Bizarre/Interesting Images and/or Videos

Add some faster moments and WAY more anger and you get the scene with this music.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tztuGMPLAmI[/youtube]

I have become the ultimate sith!
star-wars-smiley-5490.gif

*Makes a bully's head explode by moving hands in the air against each other* MWUAHAHAHA I AM THE BEHEMOTH.. now feel the full powah of the force!!! :d: *Uses force lighting that has immensive power and by immensive it is IMMENSIVE* ARRGGHH!!!! *everyone near deepy dies suddenly because of like 100000000000+ voltage*

Even the jedis can't absorb it!!! MWUAHAHAHA!!!

Oops sorry lost myself. :cheeky

LOL Deep ...remind me not to stand next to you! :?

Stallion, Lucas made all of them yes. but the first three he made 25 years before the last 3. The first 3 had some of the most iconic images and classic lines ever put on screen, and simply the baddest movie villain in film history in Darth Vader! Watch those first and just forget about the last 3!

He did the same thing to Indiana Jones with Kingdom of the Crystal Skull ...he should have stopped making movies in the 90's before he became old and senile! xD:

By the stage of Episode III (actually the last one) he didnt know what to do anymore so he just decided to add ACTION ACTION and more ACTION!

I think the fighting in the I, II and III are better but the acting and movies in general are better in IV, V and VI

By the stage of Episode III (actually the last one) he didnt know what to do anymore so he just decided to add ACTION ACTION and more ACTION!

I think the fighting in the I, II and III are better but the acting and movies in general are better in IV, V and VI

Agreed.. to bad the old ones didn't have fast light saber fighting and alot force using.. it would have been epic.. think of Luke and Darth Vader fighting like raging beasts.. think of a very mobile and powerful Darth Vader and think of a Luke the last jedi remaining who is showing the arts of a Jedi who nobody has seen for a while. Just epic.

Last I heard, Lucas only made the series to get the money he needed to make some weird futuristic society movie he put out a while back. :yes

But the first three movies do look pretty good. :cheeky I'll have to see them.

Back