• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

HEEEEEEELP!!!

jack

Landlubber
hello im jack and i play this game a loooong time im german and 4 weeks ago i installed build mod 13, then 14 and its very cool! but i have a question where can i download the new ships like dutchman, dauntless i have the black pearl but i want a bigger like the dauntless! pleease help me

and i have a nother problem i cant buy many things like cannoballs or food for my crew so they were dieing all and i can do nothing against that! is this why the black pearl doesnt have many loading capacity? i dunno.... help me please

Guten Tag!

Ah, you must land in port to buy provisions. If you're on realistic mode you must go door to door, or ask directions from locals to find out where the store is. (Auto travel will then be enabled for this location)

If it's too much a hassle then go to Advanced Options (before you start a new game!) and disable food usage. It'll be easier to manage then.

As for flying dutchman etc, they are included in Build 14. No need to download anything else.

i know i have to go to store. but i cant buy many things i have many gold

and is there no direct link to download for the endeavour?

Oh you are sailing the Pearl - yes this is intended as cursed ships don't make very good traders. So you have to offload unnecessary cargo and such, and focus on the key essentials. Gunpowder, shot, food, rum. Charter a second ship if you need additional cargo capacity.

yes im sailing the pearl but i want to sailing the endeavour can i download this anywhere? or is this in the buildmod

Already in Build 14 Alpha 10. :yes
How'd you get the Pearl? Should be able to get the "Endeavour" the same way. :doff

"theBlackPearl"? That's Build 13. Endeavour isn't in there.
In B14, Endeavour is simply "Endeavour".

hmm then i must install it but i did it lol then again..

in build mod 13 i have to enable it in iternal settings what about build mod 14

Set as starting ship in PROGRAM\Storyline\[Storyline].c would work.
[Storyline] is name of the storyline you're wanting to use her in.

If you read our Build Mod FAQ there is a part that tells you how to enable any ship to be yours

No. Just the 10.1 Patch from this thread: http://forum.piratesahoy.net//index.php?/build-14-alpha-10-t14815.html

Right there in the installation instructions: http://forum.piratesahoy.net//index.php?/build-14-alpha-10-t14815.html/page__view__findpost__p__347429

i don't want to be rude but if you would readed alot on yourself you would have found this stuff by yourself by just reading previous posts,faq's and the manual
so keep that in mind for the next time when u have problems :onya

Honestly you make a very good point, there is a reason why there is a FAQ that says: "New Members Please Read!"

Back