• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Help and questions

Excuse me, excuse me.

Finally, I managed to remove the bug. I reload and I just turned the crew that followed him and my teammate.

Again sorry for my last post useless. :?

Hallo pirates I started a potc build 14 patch 6 game, everything seemed to work fine, great mod, but I hadn't run this rename.bat thing in the game directory. Beatrice Devlin is "early explorers" I know, but there were always the same ship types, once I met an east indiaman (class 1) and once a 3rd rate lineship, AND a hundred convoiships, french war galleons, spanish war galleons, fluyts-of-war and swordfish xebecs. So that must be because I didn't run rename.bat. So I've run rename.bat and pressed f11 for reinitialization (whatever THAT is) and hoped everything would be fine. and I activated those ghost galleons, cursed galleons and stuff (can encounter: yes). Now I have the same ships as before, but every second ship is a cursed galleon or a ghost galleon. That's not what I wanted either. Where are all the other ships, class 2? not existing in my game. So I have to start a new game after running rename.bat, right? Thanks

and another question, I can attack and plunder every town exactly once, after that I can sail into the harbor, but they're still enemies... Is that normal? Am I normal? :shrug

:gday

Yeah, you messed up by not running rename.bat first. You should not have seen the East Indiaman or Lineship at all in that time period. New game required.

Attacking forts and plundering cities is not finished yet and is a bit buggy.

ok, thank you. that means: goodbye beatrice, you were a great pirate, but it's time to say farewell :onya
and I want to say thank you, modders. I don't have much time, family and job you know, but when I play a game I play one of these great games you guys made possible, age of pirates 2 new horizons, or that wonderful game here. I appreciate your work, you're better than sid meier :dance

Back