• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Help for Austin Quest !!

starscream11

Landlubber
i went to marigo,got an offer from a male citizen to go to dungeon at midnight.
i went to ship, exit to sea, wait until almost midnight,then port.
then i went to cave outside marigo at 23:30,then entered it. but i found no one there,eventhough i searched throughout the cave 'till 0:00.is there any bug or did i miss something?

hopefully you saved recently. just reload to a save just before he asks you to meet him. next time you talk to him follow him immediately. you probably failed the entire quest line, so you will have to reload to an earlier save. the quest is rather fun and rewarding, so don't just skip it. btw if you are low level you might want to wait to start this one it is quite difficult. just fast travel around town and you will not run into this guy. will also need to avoid ppl in the cities of panama, cartagena, santa catalina, st. john, and fort-de-france.

good luck.

btw if you are low level you might want to wait to start this one it is quite difficult. just fast travel around town and you will not run into this guy. will also need to avoid ppl in the cities of panama, cartagena, santa catalina, st. john, and fort-de-france.

Or better read in "preparation for walthrough" topic my "Austin quest for beginners" 'cause it is usefull only if you take it early.

Back