• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Help Needed

Pete

Landlubber
I have recently downloaded the combined mod v 3.0.2 for Pirates 2 City of Abandoned Ships.I am able to start up the game fine with this mod although when I select one of the many newly created main characters eg Jack Sparrow, the model appears totally greyed out,and varied other characters within the gameplay appear the same,although other newly created main characters start up as they should (features,clothing etc are visible) and other characters within the game appear fine having selected that workable main character.If there are texture issues surely all newly created characters programmed into this new mod would give similar problems.Is this a mod issue that needs fixing?

Is there anyone clued up who can offer suggestions or a fix?

Last edited:
I'm no expert on CoAS or its mods, but this sounds like a bugged install.
Do you have the game in Program Files?
If so, try it again with the game somewhere else, such as C:\Games or something like that.

I think Sea Dogs - City of Abandoned Ships is a great game but the reloading times for the cannons is ridiculous,and this equates to a 4/10 in terms of playability.Does anyone know how to successfully change the .INI settings,or whatever, to drastically shorten this timing rate.

Cheers

Two threads in the same forum with the same title?
That's quite confusing...

You may be right but clearly there are a few issues Im having with the game and perhaps theres someone who can add some light on either of the 2 questions that Ive posed.I think obviously there may be others who may be having similar problems with the game.Confusing,nah anyway..

Back