• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

[HELP!] Stuck in a Chair (no, my char is not morbidly obese)

MancombSeepwood

Landlubber
hi peeps, i has this problem.
i started a card game with and npc in the port-au-prince tavern (portpax_tavern) and quicksaved when he asks if you want to bet 100 or 500 coins. the thing is the game ended and now my char is stuck in the chair.
i tried "portpax_tavern, reload, reload1back", travelling through taverns with the gamedebug windows (i enabled it after i got stucked) and pushing every goddanm button on that window but i cant seem to get this guy to stand up.

anyone knows how to unstuck this fella ?
any suggestions ?
i rly dont know what to do.

arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggg !

hi peeps, i has this problem.
i started a card game with and npc in the port-au-prince tavern (portpax_tavern) and quicksaved when he asks if you want to bet 100 or 500 coins. the thing is the game ended and now my char is stuck in the chair.
i tried "portpax_tavern, reload, reload1back", travelling through taverns with the gamedebug windows (i enabled it after i got stucked) and pushing every goddanm button on that window but i cant seem to get this guy to stand up.

anyone knows how to unstuck this fella ?
any suggestions ?
i rly dont know what to do.

arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggg !

solved !

Back