• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

HMS Victory [OLD VERSION]

Ladies and gentlemen...

viitlj.jpg

j8l9br.jpg

anij3s.jpg

That is definitly much, much better! Good job! :woot

Is the new model compatible with the old texture?
Because we've got a whole bunch of Endeavour retextures which would look much better with the new model, of course. :cheeky
If not, any chance of an HMS Dauntless version too? :rolleyes:

That is definitly much, much better! Good job! :woot

Is the new model compatible with the old texture?
Because we've got a whole bunch of Endeavour retextures which would look much better with the new model, of course. :cheeky
If not, any chance of an HMS Dauntless version too? :rolleyes:

Yes, but you must remove the simulated gun ports on the texture.

Alright then. Somebody should be able to do that. :yes

Are you planning on putting the ship in PotC at some point? I notice that the screenshot was AoP/CoAS.
That requires some slight locator-changes, but otherwise should work. :yes

I will create it for Coas. The adjustment for AoPC should not be a problem for you.
Currently I am working a bit on the details of the ship, the locator file and the SAILORSPOINTS. Then it will be available for download. :sail

I need somebody's help with the conversion to PotC, probably.
It requires the renaming of some locator types (PotC doesn't support non-straight ropes)
and adding the pennant locators (for our Different Flags mod),
which sometimes I can't do because my TOOL won't open the ship.
I have that problem with the Soleil Royale. :facepalm

I will create it for Coas. The adjustment for AoPC should not be a problem for you.
Currently I am working a bit on the details of the ship, the locator file and the SAILORSPOINTS. Then it will be available for download. :sail

Very good! :keith

Not bad, although it needs some more detail, the skin is a bit square at the bow. Perhaps you should curve it a bit.

The Endeavour doesn't have her name textured on the stern, I think.
The alternate reskin looks nice enough; I'm hoping for a good HMS Dauntless one though. :cheeky
Dauntless.jpg

Has the Endeavour herself been released yet?

New update on the new Endeavor / Victory model. The work is progressing well sails, rigging and Sailor as well as locator points are finished.
Now just follow the finishing touches.

Victory_07.jpg

Looks good. Is it just me or do I see weird texture effects at the bow?

Back