• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Is it playable?

DeadBoots

Landlubber
Is BNH playable, are there anyone who have actually played the game from beginning and to the end and found it to be working fully? I ask because I've seen people complain about it.

I'm afraid to start a new campaign only to get stuck in the middle of the game or jammed by a bug. Btw what cool new stuff is in this new version, what's new with the storm engine?

Is BNH playable, are there anyone who have actually played the game from beginning and to the end and found it to be working fully? I ask because I've seen people complain about it.

I'm afraid to start a new campaign only to get stuck in the middle of the game or jammed by a bug. Btw what cool new stuff is in this new version, what's new with the storm engine?
some storylines are fully playable, some others might still be buggy. There are quite a few people who have played through it. Currently, there is not a lot of new stuff in the version since the main focus is still bug fixing, though that will soon change.

I managed to get the 7 GB zip archive down to 4.54 GB in 7-zip. There is huge amounts of bandwidth that can be saved. (I used 64 GB of memory, so it took a lot of memory to do that) just a tip for the creator.

I managed to get the 7 GB zip archive down to 4.54 GB in 7-zip. There is huge amounts of bandwidth that can be saved. (I used 64 GB of memory, so it took a lot of memory to do that) just a tip for the creator.
@Hammie in case you wanna check on that ;)

I managed to play "Tales of a Sea Hawk" quest and most (but all) side-quest.
I still have two or three side-quest to achieve.
Have encountered few bugs, game crash sometime, but nonetheless the game gave me lot of fun (and i still play it !!! )

I managed to play "Tales of a Sea Hawk" quest and most (but all) side-quest.
I still have two or three side-quest to achieve.
Have encountered few bugs, game crash sometime, but nonetheless the game gave me lot of fun (and i still play it !!! )
Just yesterday we managed to get together a team who will focus on bugfixing all the known bugs. It would be a huge help if you could report the bugs you encountered on our discord or on the github issue tracker directly. Issues · PiratesAhoy/new-horizons

Back