• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Lagoon near PeurtoBelo???

Doc2daMAX

Powder Monkey
Started one of those missions where you have to answer one of the Nautical incame questions. He sent me to Peurtobelo (spelling?) where there's SUPPOSED to be a lagoon where I "Have to get my feet wet" to find this statue that helps with ship repairing. I can't seem to find this 'lagoon' for the life of me, but I've searched the 2 caves near there very thoroughly... to no avail. Anyone run into this quest yet?

<!--quoteo(post=327825:date=Jun 12 2009, 02:30 AM:name=Doc2daMAX)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Doc2daMAX @ Jun 12 2009, 02:30 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=327825"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Started one of those missions where you have to answer one of the Nautical incame questions. He sent me to Peurtobelo (spelling?) where there's SUPPOSED to be a lagoon where I "Have to get my feet wet" to find this statue that helps with ship repairing. I can't seem to find this 'lagoon' for the life of me, but I've searched the 2 caves near there very thoroughly... to no avail. Anyone run into this quest yet?<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
"Chirikki scuttlebutt". This name on map.

For all those wondering... look on your West Main map. It's west of Mosquito bay (I think it's bay). You can't see it unless you are in Open Sea. It's not called Skuttlebutt, but 'C_______ Lagoon' (so as not to spoil too much). Search around the main shore, and swim a bit.. you'll find it.

Yep, sail more to the west of Portobello and you´ll find that lagoon, also don´t go further deep in the jungle, look on the same shore and wet your shes... if it´s supposed to be in a cave the description will tell`ya.

<b>BEST REGARDS</b>

Back