• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Missing Hitpoints...

Sirten Deth

Landlubber
Hello, All. I am having this problem. When I am recruiting officers in a tavern. I am running 2 game V.s. When I am looking at their stats befor I hire them I get example: Build 14 b1 p7= lvl 15 navigator has 14 abilities, 432K XP, 473 Hit points, 675 gold to join crew. Yet after I hire him he only has 192 HPs. Where is his HPs going?? I also have the same problem in a build 14 b2.1 game with a Lvl 13 navigator, 380 HPs, 12 abilities, 303K XP, 810 gold to join, and has 157 HPs after he joins crew. I DO have the cost per lvl turned down & the sell prices for captured ships turned up. I am GREEDY, have already 2-3mil. stored @ 3-4 money lenders gaining 11% interest. I sure do wish I could get this kind or interest in real life. LOL. Is there a way to edit my officers Stats & values as the fake level up cheat does NOT increase their HPs. BUMMER... PS thanks All for responding so fast to my last post. :bow . .George. or .Sinkem Awl.

I think that might be the "reset HP to what it should be for their level"-code at work. Doesn't sound right though.
Not sure how to fix it though and don't have the time to look into it. :facepalm

As near as I can tell it appears that the given HPs, after joining, amount 20 (or sometimes 40) begining points plus 10 for each level. The 40 start points sounds about right but not the ones with 20. I also think the 10 per level is too low. I have\had the price per lvl cost (in the internalsetting.ini file) toned down from .50 to .20, but then increased it to .40 did not see any difference. This is the only related file that I changed but after I increased it I saw no change. Could the first change have embedded itself so the next change had no effect or am I barking up the wrong tree? .George.

Back