• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Need files lighting locations

Myth

Freebooter
Good afternoon everyone. I need to move to the "City of lost ships" the following locations kostillas. Small pirate town. Also I need a jungle with a waterfall. And the last location: inside the house,there on the ground floor was a table, lots of carpets, and the second was a bed. Who ever endured these locations for yourself or for some sort of modification for "City of lost ships"? If so, could you post them. I really want to use these locations, but don't want to spend the time to re-create the file format Col (files lighting locations). Thank you very much.

Making .COL files is not very hard; I wrote a tutorial on how to do it in PotC a while ago:
http://www.piratesahoy.net/threads/generating-location-lighting-files-col.20784/
It is probably the same in CoAS.[/QUOTE]

thanks a lot, I know how to re-set the light at the locations, the problem is that I have a huge amount of work with the game code. I would not want to waste time on files light. I wrote here, I thought we might get lucky and I won't need to do light.

thanks a lot, I know how to re-set the light at the locations, the problem is that I have a huge amount of work with the game code. I would not want to waste time on files light. I wrote here, I thought we might get lucky and I won't need to do light.
Why would you need to redo them anyway?
Only reason would be when you take a model from CoAS and put it into PotC, for example.
Or when you massively edit the location GM and the lighting files aren't compatible anymore because of that.
But if you indeed did that, nobody would have those files because you are the one who did that. o_O

Back