• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need help with sails

Nitasa

Landlubber
ok This might have been covered but i cant find ansewers to my ? So plz help someone!All my officers to higher have been mooded to sold_eng_1 and so on (i have changed all to officers are solders of nations no stupid jack sparrow and stuff all removed)Now i need 2 things i see nation symbles on ships sometimes in battle i want to know where to find them so i can replace the puras_pirate.tga i am useing for sails.And on the world map is it posible to make my ship to have nation sails and if yes how?And can anyone change yoko to have more of a spanish look to her=)Put beatice in game to run Holland officers and forgot the other girls names cuzz i have changed them..but the one in blue France red England...just no good female modle for Spain...thx for reading my rabbling ...o almost for got i toke the block off arm1 wep and it removed ever thing in game no items at all lol.did anyone have that problom and how did you fix it?

Hi dude :dance

You should list your problems one at a time for people to help you, more easily.

Here is one of my mods about sail modding with a small tutorial on this page:

http://forum.piratesahoy.net//index.php?/topic/13796-coas-mini-mods/page__st__40

Hope this helps ;)

If I understand correctly you want your sails to have the national emblem on them...

I dont think this can be done without making all ships of that type have them :no
(Unless an interface was added to change just the pchar ship [its in the Build Mod but dont expect us to port it over just for you])

yes i know this i only boost stats are put flags on rare things like morgans sword..already thought ahead.thx for reply=)

Back