• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Oh Hi!

Keith

Raping the Horses and Stealing the Women!
Staff member
Administrator
Guys, don't worry I'm still around.

I have been getting work stuff done again but I have a new big hair brained scheme coming up :)

We're changing to Vbulletin :D

Reason being is because the IPB content system is amazingly gay, and the VB one looks really good and has the feature I'm looking for (namely the promote to article feature)

Don't worry about the current messages, I'll save them all and convert them before going to far into it :)

Ahoy Keith, good to see you mate! I just figured you got lost on walkabout again! xD:

I for one am glad to hear about the changes, this last version of IP Board has been causing us a few problems, nothing major, just annoying. I'll have to do some investigating on Vbulletin, I think I have used it before, but it's been a while. That promote to article feature does sound interesting!

;) Yeh, dey be a few 'bugs' on dis site alright! (ans one or two make posts alnorl!)
lol :cheeky :cheeky HAR! HAR! HAR! :woot

Aloha from Hawaii, my good man!! :cheers Not that I'm actually in Hawaii, but still... the line sounded good at the time. :cheeky

• Interests:Raping the horses and stealing the women!

Sheesh, I'd hate to think of what kinds o' weird diseases you've got! :eww :rofl

Nothing you haven't caught ;)

I've seen you down at the paddock before!

Back