• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

PA! Sail Logo

K

Keith

A BIG thanks to Kieron for doing this for us :cheers Now you can have your own PA! Pirate ship xD:

palogo.jpg

pasail2.jpg

Grab it HERE

:cheers xD: :facepalm :cheeky :woot :woot sweeet! duude! sweeet! thats cool haha...hey could we get a blue one too please? and a red one? that would be nice to choose from either blue red or orange/yellow... :yes :cheers

hey yew know, (CAT LISTEN TO THIS!!!) i think that when the expansion comes out, the PA! Pirate island should have their own ships roamin around, they PA! ships would be "elite pirates", and they would ALL brand the PA! symbol on their sails instead of regular p'rat sails! ya think that would work out?...i also think that if this mod is possible, we should make it where Nathaniel is friendly with the PA! pirates, unless Nathaniel attacks them, or never joins them harhar :cheers

argh, i be rackin up ideas left and right! first the second expansion pack idea, and now this! harhar! :cheers see, me custom name, "Stupid but Smart..." is true haha xD:

cat did u read what i said? if so, u think its possible???

here, what i said:

hey yew know, (CAT LISTEN TO THIS!!!) i think that when the expansion comes out, the PA! Pirate island should have their own ships roamin around, they PA! ships would be "elite pirates", and they would ALL brand the PA! symbol on their sails instead of regular p'rat sails! ya think that would work out?...i also think that if this mod is possible, we should make it where Nathaniel is friendly with the PA! pirates, unless Nathaniel attacks them, or never joins them harhar

xD: :cheeky

harharhar...hey skull...PAK...Pirates Ahoy Klan hahahaha...(ps, im not racist, it was just funny!) xD:

oh yeah...hey skull if yew like dis idea, then check out Capt Cookie and my idea of Europe expansion pack! xD: :cheeky:

CaptJackSparrow said:
cat did u read what i said? if so, u think its possible???
I read what you said, CJS! xD: WHEW, too much Dew for you tonight, matey! :cheeky

It is possible, I think, yes. But someone needs to write it... I think there should be some canny coders around here that might be willing to take up the task. It can be written like a quest. xD: xD:

Actually having the PA! ships around the island sounds like a really cool idea :cheeky

Back