• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Pirate settlement attacked me?

bobboberts

Landlubber
I finally arrived on the island of Jamaica. As soon as I got off the boat some lady asked me to rescue her husband who is being held on a Pirate frigate. I wanted to look around the island and found a pirate settlement.
As soon as I went in the pirate settlement, they attacked me? I've never had any problems going into a pirate settlement before? Why all of a sudden would they attack me here? Only in the open sea do they constantly attack me. Anyways I went in by myself and tried to find a place to defend. I must have killed atleast 110 pirates and they just kept respawning?

Interesting. The only time something like that happens to me is when I get in a fight with bounty hunters going into the town and the guards(pirates in this case) accidentally get hit by a blow or pistol shot from one of my officers or me. When that happens the whole town attacks you. I have to leave and come back when that happens. There's a funny little bug - cause when you go back into the town, all the guards still have their weapons drawn and then they put them away and you're all friends again. :rolleyes:

MK

Dat ain't no Pyrate Settlement ye encountered on Jamaica, matey, dat be Fort Orange an' it be Dutch! :dance

Back