• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Screenshots thread

And a good one too, as you can see there. ;)
The problem is that after i read your book, i started to miss more shots than before, but i guess my gunner must be drunk since the book has actual mathematical proof so it can't be questioned.xD
I'll try again:
The thing is in line 5 where you have divided both sides with a - b. But if a = b then a - b = 0. And division with 0 is not defined.
Yes, it's a classic one, that if you don't pay attention you miss the mistake.:yes

Beautiful Caribbean sunset:
a.png b.png

Ah; yet another of those fun things that I think the game engine is not supposed to be able to do.
But after a lot of fiddling around by several members, hey... it DOES work! :dance

Ah; yet another of those fun things that I think the game engine is not supposed to be able to do.
But after a lot of fiddling around by several members, hey... it DOES work! :dance
And that's a really good thing, because this scene is awesome...
You stuck on a unknown island, while your beloved ship sails away and you can't do anything.
But hey hopefully I will get her back again at the end of the main story! :cheers:pflag

Interesting, maybe after Hoist the Colors i will play Woodes Rogers! :cheers
You should! But leave any expectations based on other storylines far, FAR behind.
Woodes Rogers is NOT like the others!!
(With the exception of The Gold-Bug of course; for obvious reasons. ;) )

I got help to make this scene from..... @Pieter Boelen! :onya
Just for the actual "ship sailing away" bit.
I was mainly referring to all that awesomely cool stuff that you put in around that. :cheeky

Finished the main story, I really enjoyed it, thanks to who ever made it. :bow

Now side quests and after that Woodes Rogers.

I encountered a French merchant fleet close to Tortuga and captured all the ships.
prizes.png

I started with around 30,000 gold and ended up with:
money.png

Although i have seen better prizes, before...
Barbossa turned my crew against me.
I was broke, with less than 5000 gold and found a single British merchant with 2,000,000+ gold in silver and that's without the money gained for selling the ship and cannons.

The problem is that after i read your book, i started to miss more shots than before, but i guess my gunner must be drunk since the book has actual mathematical proof so it can't be questioned.xD

Yes, it's a classic one, that if you don't pay attention you miss the mistake.:yes
Well done. Now read that book again, scroll down to the part "Theorem: All numbers are equal.", and see if you can figure out what went wrong there. ;)

math.png
At a-t/2=b-t/2 we are not sure if either of them equals to a negative number.
Until a-t/2=b-t/2 everything is correct.
But while for example (-4)^2=4^2=16, 4 is not equal to -4, it's its opposite.
math2.png
:rofl

Last edited:
I believe you have told me about this exploit somewhere @Grey Roger, but I didn't use since I didn't want to cheat, usually though I don't have many ships at once also I don't take officers with me to battle.

Still, it is an AWESOME fleet!
:ship:ship:ship:ship

Last edited:
Back