• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

WRITE WHAT YOU WANT

i was thinking about playing 'ride of the valkyries' in the background, but my entrance isn't quite epic enough for that one. i still don't know what i'm going to do once i get there. plan B would be 'ram everything into submission'.

I just updated my video driver, and now the way it formats text on this site is a LOT different, lol

This be your target.

30_deadcritter_lg.jpg

There are a bunch of these and they are not dead as this one is and they appear to be coming from aisle 4. :yes

Old salt and morgan terror combined have almost 60k posts :shock

i am NEVER doing those 200 posts a day again. xD: i think we managed that for all 4 of us a few times. each. there would very frequently be some kind of break in space-time continuum where you'd have repsonses to several posts in the wrong order becuase everyone was replying at the same time, to which you'd have the exact same kind of problematic replies, except worse. it's like the posting order decided to screw two dimensional posting and went sideways.

Back