• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

1 BUG in build 14 alpha 6 unable to land a oxbay.

What exactly is the problem? What are you trying to do? What doesn't work? What does happen when you try?

<!--quoteo(post=231747:date=Jan 4 2008, 10:28 AM:name=Pieter Boelen)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Pieter Boelen @ Jan 4 2008, 10:28 AM) [snapback]231747[/snapback]</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->What exactly is the problem? What are you trying to do? What doesn't work? What does happen when you try?<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

When beginning a new round choose the city where the game started (build 14 alpha 6) I would like to go to Oxbay but unable to land on the island
... The screen goes black

What was your installation order? If you select another place to start, does that work? Do you start the game in your cabin?

<!--quoteo(post=231786:date=Jan 4 2008, 11:27 AM:name=Pieter Boelen)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Pieter Boelen @ Jan 4 2008, 11:27 AM) [snapback]231786[/snapback]</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->What was your installation order? If you select another place to start, does that work? Do you start the game in your cabin?<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I installed build 13 final, build 13 update 3, 3 full update build, build 14 alpha 6 and 6 build 14 alpha 2 update, if I select another point does not change anything. I started the game not starting from the cab but starting from the port of fleur de falaise.

well that's an obvious one. you should install build 13 final and then build 14 alpha 6, then build 14 alpha 6 update 2. that's it.

<!--quoteo(post=231798:date=Jan 4 2008, 11:36 AM:name=Morgan Terror)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Morgan Terror @ Jan 4 2008, 11:36 AM) [snapback]231798[/snapback]</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->well that's an obvious one. you should install build 13 final and then build 14 alpha 6, then build 14 alpha 6 update 2. that's it.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Ok,thanks

Back