• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

10 to a fort?

Officerpuppy

Buccaneer
Storm Modder
Pirate Legend
I finished the game and have build 10.1, but I noticed whenever I attack a fort, they only have 10 men maning the whole fort. Is it suppose to be that way or is it a bug?

Can I change it somehow to many 100 or soldiers in a fort?

Well, usually it's that your bombardment will have "killed off" (or they've run away!) most of the soldiers - do you WANT to swordfight over 100 soldiers after you land?

Actually, when I use my teliscope, even befrore the battle starts, there is only 10 to begin with.

I've seen some forts with nobody in it. But they still seem to attack me when I shoot at them. :p:

<!--`QuoteBegin-Officerpuppy`+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Officerpuppy)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Actually, when I use my teliscope, even befrore the battle starts, there is only 10 to begin with.[/quote]

Don't rely tew much on de info yew see in yer Spyglass,cause de stats are inaccurate mate :p:

I.m sure there is mate,I'd have tew hunt fer it,maybe I can come up wid sumthin,never looked fer that one in particular ;)

when ye take Greenford,thars a whack of em Redcoats attacks yew on de Greenferd dock, but yew probably kill a lot of em blast'n de fort so I'm not sure what can be done,but worth look'n at ;)

True, but I like the feeling of fighting my way up the fort instead of killing `2-3` guys at the ground level and thats it. So surely something is not right there.

Hum..... :p: ...your right :p: .,well can you get into the fort well not in fighting just getting inside in it ? xD:

Aye MAte,after burn'n de fort an icon appears fer yer landing party,press that an it takes you to de fort

Well skull i know that :p: , im saying matey that while you are in the town you can get access to get inside the fort, inside the fort there are many soldiers walking,guarding the doors,and also a tavern where you can hire officers,or even when you talk to one of the soldiers they will ask you to join the army and you can reply yes, so its great you can join the army :p:

<!--`QuoteBegin-Officerpuppy`+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Officerpuppy)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->True, but I like the feeling of fighting my way up the fort instead of killing `2-3` guys at the ground level and thats it. So surely something is not right there.[/quote]

If you don't find it a challenge, try upping the difficulty level. Perhaps that will make it better! :p: :p:

Ah sorry mate,misunderstood yer question,ye didn't state ye wanted tew get into the fort from town,althought I don't see de point in doing 'at,why would yew want tew do 'at :p:

Back