• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

10 to a fort?

Ah sorry mate,misunderstood yer question,ye didn't state ye wanted tew get into the fort from town,althought I don't see de point in doing 'at,why would yew want tew do 'at

i think it would be cool to be able to goto a fort and put a commander in there that could act as the military guy for the nations instead of the stupied gov nors....

Nobody knows what its in de next build mate except fer de Modders,they want to suprise us all :p: :p: xD:

The build will be great, with new features that should keep you all busy and happy pirates - but it's the EXPANSION PACKAGE that is truly exciting... :p: :p:

This would be me after gett'n it, Huh? it's finaly here :b: :b: :b: :b: :b: :b: :b: :b: :b: :b: :b: :b: :cheers :cheers :bow :bow :shock: :shock: :shock: :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :will :will :will :will :will :will :will :will :will :will :will :will :will :will :will :will :will :will :onya :onya :onya :facepalm :cheers

The build will be great, with new features that should keep you all busy and happy pirates - but it's the EXPANSION PACKAGE that is truly exciting...

all this talk about the build is making well... angry... id prefer not to hear about it so much seeing as it will be awhile b4 it comes out

Just getting some `last-minute` things accomplished on it - Barring any unforseen problems (there's still that dungeon thing to work out) the build is in it's final `pre-release` days now... :cheers :cheeky

Back