• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

1st And 2nd rate ships

nankura

Landlubber
hey all

ok basically im after getting a 1st rate battleship or 2nd rate, or a manowar, and as i understood. the supermod is supposed to allow u to buy any ship from any shipyard regardless of level

but it ends at a war galleon

is there something im missing or do i have to capture one ( yes im lazy, yes i want the fast way out -.- )

lol i dont mind capturing i guess, i just hate how long its taking for a country to attack a port. and im still new so i have no idea how to do that stuff

You have CMV3.2 installed?

If you do go into Program == _mod_on_off

now check that the following line of code is set as 0 and not 1.

Code:
#define REALISTIC_SHIP_PURCHASE	 1
// Set to 0 to reset ship purchase to stock settings (new game required)

If it wasn't set as 0 you will need to set it to 0 and start a new game, now as your rank improves larger ships will become available to purchase. The way's to do it without having to start over are.

1. Capture one (requires a high rank before any class 1 or 2 ships are generated)

2. Use the cheat (to do this go into Program == _mod_on_off and look for the following code).

Code:
// Show special message for test game statment
#define MOD_BETTATESTMODE			"OFF"  // On -DEV version; Test - TST ver; Off - relize

Change OFF to ON and start COAS and load your game, when your game has loaded go into options and set the controls to default by hitting the tab "Restore The Deafult Settings" now exit options and press F11 to bring up the cheats panal and hit the tab marked "F6" and exit. You will now have a MOW.

My bad, wrong game. Thourght this was COAS not Age Of Pirates 1. :facepalm

Back