• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

2 Lil' Questions

Hathi

Landlubber
After installing (far as I know) all mods (blacksmith, guns, apothecary, opium den, skins, build 12.1 etc.) I have the following situation.

When i want to upgrade my swords at the blacksmith I have to pay for it with my personal wealth, is this ussual? And also the gain at personal wealth is only received from acres, wich wasn't that way when i only had build 12.1 installed, if memory serves me.

Find in BuildSettings.h
BLACKSMITH_PAY_OUT_WEALTH and change the 1 to 0.
Personal wealth is increased by:
1. If in salary mode, when you pay your crew each month, you also pay yourself a salary (as if you were an officer), and it's scaled by difficulty level
2. If in DP mode, you get a share of the party money when you divide the plunder (some of it is used to pay officers as well, dependent on how many days they've been officers; if they were companions they get paid more, and also based only on the time they _were_ companions). This too is scaled by difficulty.
3. Income from land.

(None of that changed in 12.1, or even 12; it's the same as it was in 11, I think...)

Back