• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

2 problems

Korsan

Landlubber
Hi me and again problem :)
1_)when i was working for English Governor my crew was wearing English Soldier Uniform this is ok, but now i am working for Sao Feng with Letter of Marque but my crew still wears English Soldier Uniform what can I do for this problem ?
2_) And i can't change emblems. When i choose "change sails" i can change only sail. :will

1. I'm sure others know more about this, but methinks that is set in "advanced options" , "boarders". A new game is required. I had a crew made up of women and skeletons for the longest time. All those women shrieking during battles sucked, but I kept forgetting to change it when starting a new game.

2. That was messed up and if you chose wrong you could get no sails. It has been worked on and even worked properly not long ago for me. Then suddenly I can no longer get emblems either. Dunno what happened.

LOL. Today I got a new ship and decided to change the sails. Guess what? All of the fancy emblems are back! :woot I don't know for how long.......

Hi me and again problem :)
1_)when i was working for English Governor my crew was wearing English Soldier Uniform this is ok, but now i am working for Sao Feng with Letter of Marque but my crew still wears English Soldier Uniform what can I do for this problem ?
2_) And i can't change emblems. When i choose "change sails" i can change only sail. :will
1) As miklkit says, that's set in advanced options and requires a new game for the change to happen. :yes

2) I've never had any problems with changing emblems... :?
However, I think from what I've gathered, that most of the smaller ships don't support emblems on their sails anyway, whereas the larger ones do.
Which ship/s are you using?

Yes, Onur what ships have you tried this on?

Yesterday I chose the cross emblem. On the class 3 Spanish Fast Galleon it shows up on the sails on the main and fore masts. On the class 4 Light Fluyt of War they don't show up at all. On the class 5 Black Pearl they show up on the main and mizzen mast sails. I don't know why the emblems are in consistent. :eek:k

I am sailing with Black Pearl, but i can't chose emblems. I started new game and tried choising emblem but i couldnt :S Also in default sails " che guevara " but when i changed sails and chose another sails, it disappeared. :S
Here is the screenshot

Attachments

• adsız.JPG
    adsız.JPG
    61.2 KB · Views: 128
Ah, now I remember; I think only some sails support emblems, while others don't.
I think 'normal' sails do, along with 'pure white', but I'll double-check that. :mm

EDIT: Oh, standard ones ARE supposed to use emblems... at least, for the battleship I tested.
I'll have a look at some others to clarify.

EDIT 2: Aha, I've tried the SHIP_CURSED model of the Pearl, and true enough it doesn't support emblems at all.
Which model did you use?

1. A LoM from Sao Feng? You actually have a PIRATE LoM??? Does that even WORK??? :shock
Anyway, your boardingmodels are changed when you are promoted the first time.
However, there is no promotion code for the pirate nationality yet.
If you say that the promotions DO work for the pirates, we should go ahead and add some code for that too.
And while we're at it, the United States are missing too.

2. You can put emblems only on the larger ships. What ship are you having?
Sometimes the interface messes up, but if you close and re-open it, it should be back to normal.

No, the first promotion you get sets the boarding models on your ship, means, if you first promoted by England, You are an English swashbuckler.

Back