• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

2003 POTC build mods poll

After build mod 14 is finished (which I know will be a while), should we persue a build mod 15 for t

• Total voters
I think Armada has a good plan, or at the very least, has made some good suggestions. :yes

True. There is attached file, which is a half-finished feature list with various TODO notes.
There's also some TODO notes in "Build Info.txt" if I recall.

Do we have some coders? Sure. But of the calibre we need? Not really. The only one who occasionally posts is Pirate_KK, but he isn't very active any more.
We did use to have some people who helped us a great lot, such as IncredibleHat and Hook who together managed to get Build 13 fit for release.
We'd need something similar to happen again, otherwise I don't see us getting Build 14 completely done ever
I sure can't figure out all the issues we've got; I'm hardly a proper coder at all.

I could write up a list of things to do -in fact I started on that before- but it's a lot of work to even write the to-do list and I don't have a lot of time. Not by a long shot.
Well, there are very little people who play PotC and are modders too. And I think that almost all of'em are here.

Thanks for the file Pieter. I'll have a read through it and start a thread based on what's left to do. :doff

in response to akella fan's point, we need to find coders in general, even if they don't own the game, because they can simply buy the game over amazon.com, the only problem we have right now is getting the word out about us... If anyone can make an ad video for pirates ahoy, I'll post it on my youtube account gladly.

Back